At this meeting it was decided to postpone the annual AGM and Prize Giving until the Covid-19 Alert Level is reduced to a level that allows these functions to take place. This was in line with advice received from Bowls NZ. All members will be advised once a date can be set for these functions.
Normally around this time nominations are sought for Management Committee Positions for the next season and also an indication from those members interested in any of the Appointed Positions.
As there is a delay in the AGM the request for nominations will also be delayed.
Relevant information will be sent out in due course once dates can be decided for the AGM.
On Monday 6 April the Government eased restrictions to allow maintenance of turf for golf clubs and bowling clubs. As a result of this Don and Ian have been able to cut the greens and will continue to look after any urgent maintenance matters.